Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Schulz's Special Day




So this was a wedding I shot in place of a friend of mine. My friend wasn't able to make it as she had hurt herself and was on crutches. I had 2 days notice but felt good about it none the less. I ended up shooting the ceremony with my Nikon D80 @ ISO 1600 with a 50 f/1.8 lens. I really didn't want to wish my camera that far but it was candle lit (some other light was there) and was very small wedding (20 people or so). I didn't use a flash during the ceremony to keep the feel. I do use my SB-600 for some shots of the wedding party afterwards. After post-processing some of the files heavily for noise they turned out pretty well.

The Schulz Wedding from Joel Todd on Vimeo.

The music for this slideshow was found here. "Simple Duet" by Kevin MacLeod

1 comment:

Dee Organ said...

Congrats on the wedding. Can't see the video but there are some lovely moments captured here.