Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crazy Creek





So this is Crazy Creek which is a tourist attraction on Highway 1 in British Columbia about 30 minutes south of Revelstoke if I remember right. There are big signs and a big waterwheel. You do this hike up the wooden staircase to the top where they have a place to eat. You walk across this suspension bridge to the other side and then climb down the stairs to the platform which looks onto the waterfall of Crazy creek. It a nice stop. I think it's $8 for adults but free on Sundays. The first is a flower I found there the next a section of the falls I liked. The last is my beautiful girl friend. All shots were handheld with the Nikon D80 and the 70-300 VR. Below is my first attempt at HD Video on the web. Hosted by Vimeo.


Crazy Creek from Joel Todd on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Dee Organ said...

Love the flower. really really nice. Big into flowers, so these are my thing big time. :D

Joel Todd said...

Thanks Dee. I really like that one too. I like what I was able to do with the background. I should know better but this was hand-held. VR can save you sometimes...