Monday, March 9, 2009

Playing in Photoshop again...



These first two are fairly heavily processed photos. I got the effect I was looking for more in the second one as it didn't have the rock. I did want to see what I could do with the rock; think I masked out that rock to some extent but I didn't fully get to where I wanted to with that one.






The last four are all very similar and in some cases the same photo processing in a different way. I liked what I saw when I pushed these photo's. Most of this is done with the "Blacks" and "Fill-light" sliders in LR2. I got the different color effects with different white balance settings all pretty simple. I think I like the one closest to the original (the last one) best. These were all taken just under a bridge on the local creek. Mission Creek it's called... a great place to get away for awhile.

No comments: