Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lac Du Bois Provincial Park



I visited this great park at the end of my weekend trip to Kamloops two weekend's ago. The light was really terrible but I can't really complain as the day before was awesome for me all day. This was around mid day and it was completely overcast. I knew the photo's wouldn't have great light but I really enjoy these types and trees and thought I would do something with Sepia or B&W. I was also concerned with how much was going on with these photo's (lots of small trees together). I really only liked these two photo's and I am not overly happy with them. I really went up in the park to check things out... was hoping to spot some Big Horned Sheep but I didn't see any of those... next time right. I least I know somethings about the park and below the boundaries. Found a few lakes that might be good to photograph in the morning or evening.

1 comment:

Dee Organ said...

Really like the first one here. Glad you had a good time.