Monday, November 10, 2008

Autumn 2008 -


This one is taken along the shore of Mission Creek in Kelowna,BC. This was around the middle of October on a fairly warm (so far) year for the fall. I was having problems find a fore-ground with the great color of the trees in the background. This bend in the creek seemed to work pretty well. I like the curve created by the creek.



This is the leaves and rocks along the shore. I've always liked the "detailed" shots of rocks/leaves during this time of year. I am normally not happy with my captures as it doesn't have the same "feeling" as when I took them. This one is reasonable in that regard.

This last one I enjoy the strong colors and saturatedness of the scene. I was struggling with the composition as I wanted the reeds in the foreground but it didn't get to the point where I was completely happy. Also striving for the place I guess.

No comments: